Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Never gonna get it

En Vogue


The answer to my prayer this morning was this powerful group of women strutting their stuff. I am so glad to be sober today and a friend of color mentioned (hat tip to stickemup) if she hadn't seen these women when she was 12 she wasn't so sure where she'd be today.

Also...am I the only person that remembers these fierce motherfuckers? And people nowadays really think those high-priced whores The Pussycat Dolls were the first bad bitches to strut in formation. En Vogue were the original. I really don't think I'd be as fierce if I hadn't seen this video as a 12 year old girl.


I may never *get it* but I sure as hell can stand tall and enjoy life while I breathe!

You may never get *it* but hey, dream on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous fred said...

niccce...!

8:43 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf