Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Leave the comfortable. Go into the Unknown.

You might as well watch me go through this process.

Sea's world is crumbling but that could be a good thing.

I just returned from a Hebrew chant led by Rabbi Nadia here in Boulder.

Is it the Beloved who sings through me to reach for the Beloved? Or is me singing for the Beloved to come to me?

There was a journey taken. For me it was largely nodding out, but I did have a vision that I was walking through tunnels dug into the Earth.

Rabbi encouraged us in her talk to leave behind the comfortable and enter the unknown. That to be no one was part of the process of transformation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf