Tuesday, October 31, 2006

From Boulder with Love

It always kind of amazes me, I don't know why, when people who know fuk all about my work criticize me. They have no clue what's going on except that they themselves are so disappointed.

But this is my mistake. I haven't been clear enough. When I say listening for change. I mean an appointment for me to listen to you. And then you actually listen to me. It's an exchange. I don't walk around listening anymore. That's that nicey nice stuff that puts so many people off me. And I'm done with that. From now on, I hang out. And by the way. White people are the ones who need to "heal" from their oppressor shit. People of color heal when the oppression stops and we all try and heal in the meantime.

And I'm just so phoney.

I'll tell you what I am. I'm lonely. That's right. And I'm disillusioned. And I'm looking hard for a good time.

Well, enough of that phoniness. You're right. I have been hiding something. I'm burnt out. And I don't give a good fukk about the likes of any of you. So go somewhere else.

Let's see I've fukked up this blog so I'm going to move on and open a new blog. It will have a different approach.

I've learned alot this year and I'd like to thank everyone who made my lessons so memorable and worthwhile.

Fuck you and good night.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. Email me at k8andcat at gmail dot com if you would like to say more.

9:15 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I only just saw what went down earlier. I'm glad folks spoke up, I'm glad they saw some of your confusion and tried to show it to you, I'm not glad they didn't see the spectacular human under the confusion. I think you're darn likable.)

9:16 PM PST  
Blogger Sea's Blog said...

thx kate

I'm messed up but I don't want to delete that.

9:46 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf