Sunday, July 23, 2006

Money Recovery Project

I decided to tackle my money disorder. I'm spending the next 30-days in a spending freeze and at least a session a day on money. Meanwhile, the spending that can happen is: finishing the office and W's scooter so he can get to work reasonably.

Additionally, I will list out my monthly bills, commitments and income needed to pay that. In detail.

I'm certain beyond any doubt that my money unconsciousness is directly intersected with racism. I just can't see it clearly enough. But it's something about "give me mine and screw everyone else".


I decided tonight that "Even if no one helps me, I will see to it that the distribution of goods and services on this planet becomes fair and equitable."

crossposted at Sea's Vox Blog

2 Comments:

Blogger Maxjulian said...

I need to do this BADLY! Good luck.

9:07 PM PDT  
Blogger Sea's Blog said...

Thanks, I'll need it. (That and a hug or two interspersed with a kick in the pants :-))

8:10 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf