Saturday, June 10, 2006

MORE NEWS FROM BOULDER

I mentioned this bit of wise drivel earlier in the week.

Let me get this straight. I can just "be conscious" like somehow? I don't understand. If I'm an unconscious dolt how would I read this sign and suddenly become "conscious"?

Incidentally, if that were true couldn't I end racism by posting signs all over saying, "Be conscious. If you are white, please feel free to wait your turn. (Get in the back of the line.) All backpacks and white privilege shall be checked at the door. Thank you and have a nice day."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Willow said...

So now a days what is useful about the written word if it isn't shock value, just to open the door?

9:21 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf