Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Honey, I can't beleive I just came home and told you this major news and you aren't jumping up and down.

I've been seeing a jillion groups daily post "impeaching George Bush" blogs on culturekitchen.com

But this isn't 30 groups this is California, Illinois and Vermont legislature!!!

It's in the legislature. It's not out of committee yet. The California resolution is offering articles of impeachment for both George Bush and Dick Cheney.

Google: State legislatures impeaching George Bush.

Illiinois and Vermont only are considering articles of impeachment on George Bush not Dick Cheney.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

9:18 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Powered by RingSurf